laupäev, 22. mai 2010

Õnn ei ole ainult üks hetk.

Today, I made the most cliched post ever. I was walking through Wal-Mart, doing #234 on ways to get out of Wal-Mart, when a guy with a Nerf gun started to shoot me. Then an old person came out wearing a snuggie and tossed me a light saber, where we dueled to the stroke. Back at my dorm, two 22-year-old-guys were dancing and singing to Party In The USA. Guess who has a date Friday? I found a banana and a home-care kit in the mail, filled with a sticky-hand, yo-yo's, and coloring books. Friday came, and Steve and I went to New Moon wearing Team Neville shirts, and yelling at the screen. He's a keeper. I later got on Facebook and discovered I had 123 friends. I'm perfectly ok with not adding any more people. Then on the bus, Bohemian Rhapsody came on, and the old people and the 5-year-old kid started singing. Best. Bus. Ride. EVER. Monday, in AP English, a girl asked how to spell "english". She was completely serious. On my test, I drew an epic fight between ninja and pirates, telling my teacher to give me an A. Guess who got extra credit? I called Pizza Hut that night and asked for Patrick, and he answered! I then saw bubble wrap, and popped it. The next day, I bought footie pajamas, and got laid. We either want to name the kid Edward or Ron. Please help us! I don't want my kid to be a sparkly vampire! Then the husband died. He read MLIA every day, and he always wanted a post. Here's to you, Ryan. On the train, I saw a guy dressed like Waldo, but when I turned around, he had disapeared! You won this time, Waldo. While on google, I typed in Why is... and Why is there a dead Pakistani showed up. You win again, google! I also learned that it is illegal to ride an elephant down mainstreet in Massachusetts. I want to know why this was needed! That night, I saw a light coming out from my wardrobe, but unfortunately, it was my Wii, not Narnia. In the morning, I discovered my cat had peed all over my Twilight book. You go, Mr. Whiskers! MLICliched

Kuulan Smilersit ja elu on päris ilus. Nagu... Ikka päris ilus tegelikult. Ma täiega naudin. Naudin seda, et olen üksi kodus. Naudin seda, et õues paistab päike. Naudin seda, et varsti on suvi. Naudin elu.

Eile tõmbasin meie filmi issi arvutisse ja tahtsin terve pika vidjo enda empekale tõmmata, et siis enda arvutisse tuua see. Ei saanud. Salvestasin iga klipi eraldi filmina ja siis ladus küll kõik 94 klippi mu empekale ja lasi siia tuua. No on rott, ma ütlen. Aga vähemalt sain tehtud selle asjanduse. Vähemalt on nad mul arvutis olemas. Ja nüüd tegelekski natukene filmiga, mitte blogimisega või geoga või saja muu asjaga. Tahaks, et ma viitsiks...

Ta on tegelikult hea, kuigi välja näeb karm.

Okei. Tegelengi vilmiga. Muidu on pekkis. (:

0 sisemonoloogi.:

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com